Monday, July 23, 2012

TV Mom and Being Awesome

Hey, there are a good number of blog followers of my little ol' family blog here, and not enough of you are following my awesome TV Mom blog.

Let's remedy that, shall we? Click this awesome picture:



I promise, I write awesome stuff there. I'm working really hard to make a name for myself in the "blog-o-verse", and you following my blog would be a huge bonus!

Yes, you. The person reading this post. I need YOU. Because you're awesome, and my blog is awesome, and all that awesome needs to stick together!

And if you have a blog, there's a button there you can copy a code for and paste onto your blog to help me share the awesome with all the various awesome people you know.

Even if you're not a parent yourself, you probably like cartoons. I write about those!

So, in conclusion, if you're awesome, you're going to give a click on that picture up there and follow my blog. Because that makes you even more... awesome..er.

No comments:

Post a Comment