Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I know I suck at posting in this blog now. I spend so much of my energy working on my TV Mom blog and my about.com page that I forget this one is even over here. By the way, if you haven't looked at those yet, please do! I obviously work really hard on them. And if you wouldn't mind, become a follower on the blog to make it look nice. Very much appreciated!

We are dealing with the first snow of the season... before Halloween... bah... thanks to the "Frankenstorm" Sandy. We're hanging onto hope that they won't cancel Trick or Treat tomorrow. Other than that, not much else is new with us. Brad works, I write, Zach plays and learns.

Anyway, here are some cute Halloween pictures for you! Yes, Zach is an astronaut once more. We're thankful we a) bought the costume big last year, and b) that his great grandparents got him the cool NASA coat for his birthday so we can be nice and warm while out for trick or treat this year.

Zach at Daddy's office in his costume after a trick or treat event at a local mall. The headset is Brad's.

Zach in the pumpkins at the farmer's market.
Well, I'd upload more but for some reason Blogger's upload tool isn't working very well. So let's just leave these here for now and I'll try to remember to upload more later. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment