Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to Brad :)

What a difference a year makes.... Father's Day 2009 with two-week-old Zach

(The Friday before) Father's Day 2010, playing Mario Brothers together

We also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday this past week. Time is sure flying by these days! In fact, it will have been 13 years since I *met* Brad this August. Crazy! Here's what we looked like back then (at the end of the school year that year)...

So young! Anyway, I'd post a picture of us today, but I don't think I've allowed myself to be seen in many photos recently. I've got a cute one from the Zoo on Zach's birthday though, so here's that one for comparison :) (Sorry that it's a proof that I got online.)

Anyway, I think we're finally done with the June celebrations! Birthdays, graduations, anniversary, Father's day.... it's a busy month!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY LORD!!!! I forgot how friggin TINY Zach was!!!

    And that pic of you and Brad.... so adorable. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg it's making me cry!!! To see how tiny Zach was--then to see that picture of you and Brad in high school--hits a mom right in the heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you two in high school - how sweet ♥ And little Zach at just 2 weeks old - you forget how little they once were. So precious, Tori!!

    And what an adorable family picture at the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete