Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tori's email was hacked :(

Hi friends and family,

Just a quick note to say if I had your email address ever, you may have received an email from "me" this evening with a link to some pill website. Obviously, this was not sent by me. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK and please delete the email. I have changed my password already to something even harder than the previous one (which was rated "strong", sadly), but I just thought I'd warn everyone. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Tori

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if its the same trojan I had a couple weeks ago. Did you check your sent to confirm that it was sent from your account and not a spoof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was in my sent folder for sure. It appeared to be for some pill site. Google actually froze my account for spam activity, but I got it unlocked easily since I have a google phone. Thanks to my phone I found out really quickly and there wasn't much damage done!

    ReplyDelete