Anyhow.... Being the geeks we are, we wouldn't feel right about attending such an event without proper attire. I only found one store here in town that actually carried LOST shirts (or at least, claimed to on their website), and they only had one to choose from... if you can call one shirt a choice.
Enter SKREENED, a local shirt printing place that lets you upload your own designs and print as few as one shirt at a time for reasonable prices, not to mention free pick up if you live in Columbus.
Score.
Therefore, Brad and I will be adorned in shirts with the following image upon them (made by yours truly, thankyouverymuch!):
I saw a similar image online and thought it was hilarious. Any LOST fans will think so too. I can't wait to sport this awesomeness in front of a whole facility of LOST freaks. It will be oh so much fun. Pictures to come, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment