Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pancakes and Norwex

We gave Zach his first whole pancake this morning. He LOVED it! He especially loved that he could feed it to himself... his first self-feeding (not counting holding onto the teething biscuits we've given him)! It was so cute to see him ripping that pancake to shreds. We have tons of cute pictures, but I'll post my favorite with him actually looking at me and kind of smiling :)

On to the Norwex part of my post. I am now helping out my best friend Cortney with her Norwex website. Other than sincerely disliking (and that's putting it nicely) the website builder that the site host uses, I'm having a blast being able to be creative and helpful at the same time. I made a "grabbable" button (for those of you who have blogs) that links directly to the website itself, as soon there will be contests available for which having this button will come in handy. There is also a blog she writes that is linked from the site itself, which when the contests start is where they will be posted.

The great thing about Norwex stuff is that it cleans without the use of any chemicals... at all! (Insert little "go green" dance here, whatever that may be.) It's all natural, biodegradable, and most of the cleaning tools require just water to work. Great for those of us with kids! You can buy directly online and she ships to anywhere in North America (Canada and USA included) for only $4.95. You can even host an "online" party and earn free stuff! I have fallen in love with this stuff after she sent me an Antibac cloth to try out. It's really unbelievable until you try it. I know I was skeptical at first. I am slowly building up my own collection of all the items so I can tell you about them here and hopefully sell some of you on Norwex ;)

Anyway, the reason I wrote all of that (other than to get you to try it out!) is to check out my mad website "skillz"... yes, that is with a "z"! I'm so proud of the banner at the top, the button, and the December Hostess Specials page. It's such a good feeling to be good at something!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug and all the time you put into the website!

    ReplyDelete