Zach officially turned six months old yesterday. I didn't post because we had his six month doctor appointment today and figured I'd wait until we had his stats in. Zach is 26.25 inches tall, head is 17.25 inches, and weight is 14 lbs 12 oz, leaving us at 50th% for both height and head, and only 10th% for weight. Basically, he's average height but really skinny. The doctor said since his growth is still on track and his motor skills are so advanced, we shouldn't worry about the low weight. Our next appointment is in three months, when he'll be NINE months old. That concept is almost foreign to me at this point. He's just growing up so fast!
To commemorate this milestone of half a year, here are a few pictures I took tonight in front of our un-decorated Christmas tree.
Playing with Daddy and the doggies

Checking out the Zachary ornament we bought for him.

Mommy gets "artsy" with the camera.

A cool family picture I wanted to try... you can see both our wedding rings :)

Besides, isn't that tongue out priceless? :)
Awwwwwww. :)
ReplyDelete