Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gift Ideas for Tori and Brad

I've gotten a few questions from family as to what we "grown ups" would like for Christmas. Here are some ideas for things we need or would like:

*The big one is that we would really like to replace the carpet in the common areas of the house, and are asking for "donations" to the carpet fund.

*Bedsheets, size Queen. Would especially love Bamboo sheets or Organic Cotton. Our room is "done" (I put that in quotes because it's not *really* decorated lol) in blues, greens, and naturals. We only have like three sets right now.

*Games and accessories for the Wii: Mario Kart, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus (without the balance board, we have that already), Spore Hero, a Wii Remote charging station, a fourth Wii Remote and nunchuck, Madden NFL 10, Rabbids Go Home, Sonic Unleashed, Toy Story Mania, Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw (for Brad only lol), Punch Out, Wii Motion Plus add ons, and the "Universal Guitar Stand" for our guitar controllers.

*DVDs: Watchmen, Family Guy-Something Something Something Dark Side (comes out the week of Christmas), seasons of CSI (for Tori - my new obsession!), seasons of How I Met Your Mother, seasons of Big Bang Theory, Forrest Gump, seasons of The Office, SNL: Best of Chris Farley or Adam Sandler, the new Star Trek movie, any of the Star Wars saga (I only have the original three on VHS!).

*A wok or similar skillet.

*Stainless steel cookware.

*A dust buster kind of thing.

*One of those steam mops.

*Snuggies (especially in OSU theme). Yes, I really put this on our list :)

*Picture frames in all sizes. Or a nice digital picture frame.

*If you want to go big, we need a lawn mower. Would prefer an electric one (either battery or plug in, doesn't matter), but we'll take what we can get.

*A new DVD/VCR combo because the one I got in college finally kicked the bucket on the DVD side.

*Socks for both Brad and me. We both like the short crew socks, especially Hanes brands because then we can tell the his and hers apart in the laundry.

*An SD card for our camera. The one we have is only 256 MB and it doesn't hold a lot in our new camera. Would like one that is at least 1 GB.

*iTunes gift cards or CD's: Katy Perry (for Tori), Kings of Leon, Cage The Elephant, Sister Hazel's "Release".

*Gift cards for food at places like BD's Mongolian BBQ, Noodles & Co., Buffalo Wild Wings, Donatos, Sonic, Spaghetti Warehouse, Chipotle, or if you want to get really fancy Cameron Mitchell restaurants.

*Gift cards to Target.

*Shelving units or storage for our garage.

*Books: What to Expect The First Year/Toddler Years (I have older versions, would like the new ones), Safe Baby Handling Tips (it's a joke book, don't freak out if you look at it LOL), Green Babies, Sage Moms, Organic Baby: Simple Steps for Healthy Living, So Easy Baby Food Kit, Raising Baby Green, Feeding Baby Green. I've linked to BRU and BBBaby just so you can see which book I'm talking about, but they may be available other places.

That's all I can think of right now. It's a pretty full list though, so you should have no trouble finding something off of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment