Thursday, June 4, 2009

The end is near!

Zachary Peter Hall Michel will officially be born this coming Sunday, June 7th at 8am! After dealing with the possibility of toxemia, high blood pressure readings, swelling, and as of last night, contractions that were causing dilation, the OB decided it was best for both baby and momma to go ahead and take him out early. We are so excited, especially mommy, who is super uncomfortable at this point. I'm sure Zach will be happy too, after seeing on ultrasound that he is really crowded in there. He may not be a little guy after all!

We will be taking a final belly picture on Saturday, so stay tuned for that. And Sunday afternoon I will make sure Brad updates the blog with all of Zachy's stats and a few pictures, as we know we have many long distance friends who are super excited to meet him too.

Only three more days!

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 3 days!!!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! I'll be praying for you! I'm sure everything will go smoothly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not be more excited for you Tori! I cannot wait to see pictures of little Zachy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Do something fun just the two of you because itll be awhile :) Cant wait to see pictures

    ReplyDelete