Sunday, June 7, 2009

Announcing....

Zachary Peter Hall Michel! Born 6/7/09 at 7:55 am. Weighing 6lbs 7oz (same as his mommy 25 years ago!) and measuring 19.5 inches long. He came out butt first and pooping lol! He is sooo happy to snuggle up to anyone willing to cuddle. He ended up with a head full of dark hair... surprise to both mommy and daddy! He is also a champ at breastfeeding already. I love this adorable little guy (who is currently sleeping on my tummy).

Just for fun, here is my final pregnant belly picture, taken this morning before we left for the hospital:


I will update with the whole story later on. It really all went surprisingly well :) More pictures to follow when we upload them from the camera.

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for more pics! I bet youre on cloud 9!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear that everything went so well! You certainly have a handsome little man there. I am so happy for you. Congratulations to you both! Tori, I hope you are feeling great and are recovering well. All of us BZ girls can't wait to hear more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete