Sorry there hasn't been much in the way of updates here lately. There hasn't been a whole lot to tell! I am still contracting on a regular basis, even with the terbutaline pills I'm on. At this point, Labor & Delivery won't have me unless I'm leaking something (water breaks or I'm bleeding) or blacking out from pain, so I have just learned to deal with it. I will have one heck of a pain tolerance by the end of the next 30-some-odd days I tell you what! I do have another doctor appointment tomorrow, although I'm not expecting to find out anything new while I'm there. I don't know if she will check my progress or not, because the last couple times she didn't "want to disturb anything in there". However, I am again at the end of my two week window from the Fetal Fibronectin test period, so we will see.
The nursery is still in disarray for now. We are slowly getting it back together after the carpet installation. We've got all the furniture back in there and built, but I am still sorting through all the gifts from the shower and getting those washed and put away. Hopefully soon I will have it all done and will post pictures for you guys to see.
Aside from that, I don't have much else to share. I am officially 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Not too much longer! (At least, that's what I'm hoping!)
Every time you disappear I wonder if Zach is here!!! Can't wait for your post after you come home with him...not too much longer now!!!
ReplyDelete