Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Shower :)

My baby shower was on Sunday. Mom and Nancy did an amazing job making everything super adorable. It ended up being mostly family, as a lot of my friends couldn't make it that day. May is a busy month I tell you! We got lots of nice things for Zach. There are still a few mainstays that we need to get, but I got a book of coupons from Babies R' Us today, so we might go shopping when Brad gets paid again.

Check out a bunch of pictures from the shower here!


Also, today we finally got the carpeting for Zach's room installed. It's so soft and nice and new! The only bad part is that now you can tell how crappy the carpet is in the rest of the house. Stupid builder's grade junk. So I guess we will be saving up to have the same carpet (made from recycled plastic bottles by the way!) installed throughout the rest of the house. Maybe we'll do a room at a time or something. Poor Brad, now there are two things I'm going to annoy him about... getting a fence for the back yard and now carpet in the rest of the house. We are resetting the nursery tonight, so there will be plenty of pictures taken when that is all done. It's the last time we'll have to do it too! :)

Finally, to close this post, I will share the latest "belly shot" from my shower (it's also in the album, but this is just to add some pizzaz to this post), which was taken at pregnancy week 33 and 3 days. Only a few more weeks to go! (Thank heavens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment