Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Zach is TWO!


I can't believe it! As a friend of mine put it, it's been both the longest and shortest two years of my life. I tell everyone constantly that if pregnancy went by as fast as these past two years have, I'd have had more kids by now.

Zach has taken to speaking in mostly full sentences now. Brad has a tougher time deciphering them than I do, so they're not perfect pronunciation by any means, but I understand him most of the time.

Mother in Law Carol got him a "Birthday Boy" ribbon that he has asked to wear since Saturday. I think that's adorable.

We took Zach to the zoo for his birthday. The day was complete with a giant lollipop and a private train ride. He loved it! Tons of photos HERE.

We have his two year well check at the doctor next week, so I can update with his stats. I know he's grown a couple inches in the past few months, but I don't know that he's gained much weight. We'll find out!

Happy birthday buddy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment