Friday, June 24, 2011

I've become a "Mommy Blogger"

I've wanted to delve into the world of "Mommy Blogging" (see all those buttons I've installed on the lower right? Those are "mommy blogs", if you were curious) for a long time, and I finally found my topic... children's television. I watch enough of it, might as well make some good out of it.

So, be a friend and if you have a Google account, pretty please follow my new blog at:

This blog is still our family blog, so don't go thinking I'm going to ignore this one any more than I already do (sorry about that, by the way. We're just not that interesting of a family). Anyway, check it out. I'm enjoying having something to write about. And who knows, maybe this time next year I can attend the big Mommy Blogger convention "BlogHer" in New York! I'd love to make a name for myself in the "blogosphere". Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment