
I've been a bad blogger lately. Tsk, tsk. So, here's my valentine to you all... an entry!
Zach is officially over 20 months old. It's starting to sound weird to me to say his age in months. He's so grown up anymore. He speaks in full sentences about fifty percent of the time. He says so many words clearly that I can't even list them all, and there are new words added almost hourly it seems. He knows how to count to three, can pick out a triangle, circle, and square, and is starting to say letters of the alphabet. I have even started some of our preschool "curriculum" with him, which right now mostly consists of learning letters and numbers, reading whole stories without him getting up and running off, and doing some of his wooden puzzles. We're also working a little harder on potty training, with only slightly more success than none at all. It will come in time, I guess! I can't believe he'll be two so soon!
Aside from that, we don't have much news in the rest of the family. Brad and I both have been going back and forth being sick. Luckily Zach has, for the most part, avoided it. However, he has a jammed big toe that required a quick jaunt over to the Children's urgent care yesterday. If it's not better by tomorrow, he goes for an xray to make sure it's not broken. He's still limping today, so it's still a waiting game to see if it improves.
I did have my biggest Norwex order yet last weekend, so that was exciting! I spent some time fixing my website up too, so now it looks more how I want it to. Check it out if you get a minute, and feel free to ask any questions! (Click the picture on the right!) I'm hoping to have a more successful year in that endeavor. I've almost been doing it a year already! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment