Unfortunately, Zach has inherited his mommy's diaper issues in that he has really acidic, um, output. So, we have decided to start introducing the potty chair after naps and after meals. We'll work up to being able to know when to go, but for now, the less, um, output he has to sit in during the day, the better. We're also back in disposable diapers for the time being so Mommy can use creams on his bum (not good on cloth diapers). We got him a cute little froggy potty to start getting used to the idea. It's a long road ahead, but I'm sure he'll catch on quicker than we think. The picture below is from our "first sit". It wasn't productive, but sit number 2 was! I've never been so proud of pee in my entire life. Ah, parenthood!
Plans are underway for Zach's first birthday party. It will be on Sunday, June 6th at our house. The theme is puppy dogs (what else?) since Zach loves dogs and loves saying the word dog. I haven't picked a time yet. If anyone is curious what to get for him, I'll be compiling a list of things he'd like later this weekend.Only one month left... can you believe it? Me neither!
So I've decided your child is way advanced in everything he does! From teething to eating to peeing lol - I know, what every mom wants to hear right? :) He's adorable Tori!
ReplyDelete