Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Spaghetti and Holiday wrap-up
I thought that video would be a great way to start off this post. :)
Hope everyone had a great holiday. Zach had a lot of fun visiting family on Christmas, even though it was a lot to take in for a little dude, and he was very tired at the end of the day. Mommy and Daddy were tired too! He got lots of clothes and toys, so many in fact we had to buy a toy box for the living room. Daddy got lots of toys too, and has been challenging Mommy to Mario Kart on the Wii every night since he got it. He's much better at it than I am, but I've gotten him a couple times.
Unfortunately, we couldn't afford the trip to Chicago this year, but with the winter storm that hit right after Christmas, it's probably better we didn't go. Plus I don't think Zach could handle upwards of seven hours in the car, because anyone who has traveled the 80/94, 65, and 70 stretch knows that construction, holiday traffic, and snow make for quite the interesting journey as it is. We are planning to come on Spring Break, when Zach is a little older and the weather is a little less frighteningly unpredictable.
Anyway, I will be uploading pictures from Zach's Christmas adventures soon and will of course post a link to the album here for all to see.
It's hard to believe that 2009 is just two days away from being over! What a year it has been too. I also can't believe the decade is over too. Have "they" decided what to call it yet? The "oughts"? The "Oh-Oh's"? It's funny to think too that this upcoming year also holds the tenth anniversary of Brad's high school graduation. We aren't that old, are we??? Well, here's to a great 2010 and a wonderful decade ahead of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Downunder we have been referring to this decade as the naughties for a while! have a good new year!
ReplyDelete