Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Woohoo!



Yes folks, that was a tour of our lovely new fence. I know, I'm a dork. Now I am curious if there is such a thing as a Fence-warming party.... we still have a lot of beer left over from the cookout :) I'm thinking this fence needs some celebration, as it has been three years in the making! It does make our yard considerably smaller, but that's only if you take into account the back half of the lot, which is a city easement and a gas line easement, so technically not 100% ours. We are allowed to put gardens back there, so someday that may be where my rose bushes go or a veggie garden like our neighbors have done (where dogs and children will not get into them as easily!). The dogs have already had a lovely romp out there, sniffing every available square inch of the new fence, and now they are pooped pups. FINALLY! I have also taken the liberty of setting up our patio furniture, which previously was forced into a pile up against the house and only brought out when needed because of the dog tie-outs (and thus dogs getting tangled around table and chair legs and knocking everything down). We have a yard! I'm stupidly happy about this, in case you can't tell :)

1 comment:

  1. That's too cool--love the fence, and love seeing Lennox and Granpuppy Macintosh finally able to run free! No more falling out the back door!

    Love ya!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete