A friend of mine (Nikki, Zach's godmother) and I got together and chopped our hair to send off to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. They make wigs for women and kids with cancer, giving their wigs for free. The hair that is too short or damaged for them to use will be sent off to the company collecting hair to clean up oil spills in the environment. It's a double win. Nikki donated 16 inches in honor of her godmother who died from breast cancer 3 years ago, me just 10, and in honor of my friend Kim who died last August from cervical cancer. However, I'm not used to my short hair yet... my neck is cold!
Some pictures:

The finished product.... it's REEEEEALLY short!


your short hair looks SO adorable honey!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is REALLY cute, btw.
ReplyDeleteBTW- this is Nat.
ReplyDeleteHey Natalie! You found me! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks to both of you. I'm getting used to it. I think it's good for me to be thrown out of my comfort zone of ponytails.