Last week our church had Olan Mills come in to do the pictures for the directory, and we got some family portraits done as well. Here are the best ones (sorry some are sideways, it won't let me turn them):
Oh Tori, these pictures are beautiful! The first one is actually my favorite!
This totally brings back memories from when I was a kid and we had church pictures done. Except I was like 10, had huge glasses, a Dorothy Hammel style hair cut and a Grandma looking dress and buck teeth. I looked like a boy, however my mom insists it was "cute". It was HORRIBLE.
Oh Tori, these pictures are beautiful! The first one is actually my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThis totally brings back memories from when I was a kid and we had church pictures done. Except I was like 10, had huge glasses, a Dorothy Hammel style hair cut and a Grandma looking dress and buck teeth. I looked like a boy, however my mom insists it was "cute". It was HORRIBLE.