He has finally started outgrowing his newborn sized clothes and is thoroughly into his 0-3 month sizes. He's still skinny, but his legs are really long. My next major clothing purchase for him is going to include sweatshirts and sweaters, and a pair of baby jeans. I didn't realize how much hand-me-down summer stuff we'd gotten until now. Much of it he probably will never wear, as it's too big now and will most assuredly be too small next year.
He is still attached to Mortimer Moose all the time. Now he smiles whenever he sees it, so that makes Brad and I smile. He has also started giggling recently. He did it for the first time on Brad's birthday, which Brad felt was the most special birthday gift ever. He is finally starting to be less serious, which makes for a very happy Momma! He has also really picked up with the goo's and ah's. He likes to talk to Mortimer a lot, which is really darned cute.
His other new favorite thing is standing. You heard me right, standing. It started with us holding him up, but now if you give him something to hold onto, he will just stand there happily. We are pretty sure he's going to skip crawling all together, as he still hates being on his knees or belly. His neck has developed wonderfully though, and this week we invested in a Bumbo seat for him, which he likes after trying out his cousin Sawyer's. I was smart and found a gently used one on craigslist, and saved $17. I will try to take some pictures of him sitting in it and post them this weekend sometime.
I haven't taken many pictures lately (gasp!!!) so to close enjoy this one I took last week during bathtime, because there's nothing cuter than a soapy little baby! He is already sitting on the infant side of his little tub. Soon we will transition into the big tub!
Dear god he's adorable
ReplyDeletebumbos are great. Caleb can sit without it now but still likes it.
ReplyDelete