Thursday, August 20, 2009

Swimming and a Moose

I can't believe it's been this long since I updated this blog. Time sure gets away from me nowadays! Anyway, I don't have a lot of "news" really. Zach has been swimming a couple of times now, and he has a favorite toy (which I would almost bet money that it will end up his security item). I will just share some pictures.

Here is Zach in the pool at my mom's. He was not amused. I took a bunch of pictures and a couple videos (which I haven't uploaded yet), but this is the face I got through most of them... the "you guys suck" face. LOL

Here is Zach with his new best buddy, Mortimer the Moose. The moose must go everywhere with us. The squeak in its tummy can calm Zach down almost instantly. He doesn't chew on the teether antlers, but instead on the nose of the moose, as he's doing in the picture below. Mortimer also snuggles with him in his swing (second picture) and in bed every night, and he usually keeps a hand on it as he sleeps. It's the cutest thing. Also, in case you were wondering, yes Zach is more tan than me. Not a hard feat, sure, but kind of funny.

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny because that is one of Caleb's favorite toys too. I would get a back up one incase something happens to it. I try to rotate it with the lion he has like it though because I am trying to avoid one favorite toy..so far so good, but time will tell

    ReplyDelete